Download SHAREit for PC Windows 10/7/8/8.1 and Laptop
SHAREit allows you to transfer application, images, videos and other important content within just a few seconds. No matter how heavy the Transferable data is, the app instantly does it, you can always download shareit for PC Windows 10 / 7 / 8 / 8.1.
So, if you are amongst those people who still do not own shareit app on your personal computer, it’s time to do it now.
One of the best parts of using the SHAREit app as its multi-platform support. It means that you can use the app on any operating system and device. Shareit is supportable on Android phones, Windows computer, iPhone and every gadget that supports internet connection.
Shareit is available for tablets, Smartphone, and the personal computer. You don’t have to face any hassle while bringing in the latest version of the application on your device. The official website is always there to help you.
Download SHAREit For PC
The total file size of shareit is 6.2 MB, it was last updated on 10th of November 2017. The author of the application been Lenovo INC. The application is thoroughly supportable on Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 7 PC.
Download Now Official SHAREit Download Link
Features of the SHAREit app:
- The most important features of the SHAREit app is its exceptional speed of 20 m/s. It transfers 200 times faster than a normal Bluetooth transfer.
- You don’t have to insert any USB to attain or send the data. Also, you don’t need any internet connection to share the files.
- there is literally no limit of data transferring through the SHAREit app.
- Shareit allows you to transfer data in between a group of friends
- Shareit allows you to backup old data by cloning your phone.
- Multi-language support of shareit lets you share data in 39 languages all together
How does SHAREit work?
You don’t have to borrow a separate USB cable for linking up devices for data transfer. Once you have shareit at your disposal, there is no need to have Bluetooth on Internet connection at all. Conveniently we can’t establish a reliable Wi-Fi connection through the Hotspot and begin sharing the data via Wifi. The app would automatically form a secured connection by manipulating the hotspot of your device. It just takes few seconds to transfer the big files. You can receive any number of files through the amazing app at your disposal.
Shareit for PC
The best way to download shareit for Windows PC is by clicking the link below. Click on the download button to install shareit for PC.
Steps to download shareit for PC through BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android emulator that converts your Windows computer into an Android one. And since it is easier to download shareit on an Android platform, nothing can be better than downloading it through BlueStacks on your PC. So, let’s get started right away –
How to Install BlueStacks on your computer?
- Visit the search icon on the BlueStack app and type shareit over it
- The Play Store will automatically channelize you towards shareit app
- A long list of different applications will be available after you land in the Play Store
- Click install on shareit items to begin with a download
- Right after the download, check my apps section of BlueStacks App to identify shareit app installed.
How to download shareit for PC using you wave?
- The first step includes downloading Youwave installer file on your PC. It is particularly available on its official website
- Double click on file soon after it gets downloaded. It may take up to 3-4 minutes for the file to get ready.
- check out the free trial option
- Launch the browser and open Google play store for searching shareit PC application
- As soon as you identify the required application, click install option and finally locate it on your computer.
Shareit works directly by setting up a local WIFI connection on different devices. It’s possible to transfer and receive files through shareit only when both the devices have the application installed in them. You only thing you need to make sure is that the app identifies every time you use SHAREit, the device receiving and exchanging the file.