MX Player is one of the best media apps on Android. Thousands of people use it everyday. It is a media app for Smartphones. However, many would like to use this app on their PC. If you are one of them, then you are in the right place.
In this post, I will show you how to download MX Player on your PC. I will give you step-by-step guide on this process. When you finish reading this article, you will know everything about it. Let us begin.
Steps To Download MX Player On Your PC:-
I will be completely honest with you. There is no version of MX Player for PC. It has not been developed yet. However, do not worry. I will show you ways to use it on your PC. Just follow this guide carefully.
- I have already told you there is no PC version of MX Player. You will have to download an Android Emulator first. It helps to run Android apps on your PC. BlueStacks is the most famous and user-friendly among them. Download it from their official website.
- Install the emulator on your PC. This will take some time.
- After it is installed, open it.
- On the search bar, search for MX Player. It will show no results. Just below it, there will be an option of ‘Search Google Play for MX Player’. Click on the option, you will see MX Player.
- Download the MX Player on your PC. This will take a few minutes. The process is very easy.
- This will install the app on BlueStacks.
- Now all you need to do is open BlueStacks. Open the MX Player from it, and you will be able to enjoy it on your PC.
Here it is for you all. Now you know how to download MX Player on your PC. I hope this guide will hep you. Thank you for reading it. Share your thoughts and feedback on the ‘Comments’ section below.