Hotstar is a digital and mobile entertainment platform. It is owned by Star India. The app was launched in February 2015. You can watch all the movie and sports channels owned by Star India on this app. It is designed to serve the people of India. This is the right app for you if you want to watch programmes on your own.
Other than the website, Hotstar is available on Android, iOS and Apple TV. Hotstar Android app is currently available in India. In today’s article, I will show you how to download Hotstar App on your PC. I will give you step-by-step instructions on the process. Let us begin.
Steps To Download Hotstar On Your PC:
To tell you the truth, the Hotstar app does not have a PC version. It is not yet been developed. Do not worry. You can download the android version and use it on your PC. Just use these following steps.
- Step 1: First, you will need to download an Android emulator.
- Step 2: An Android emulator is a virtual device that runs on your PC. BlueStacks is the most famous Android emulator. So, I will describe the process using BlueStacks. Download it from its official website.
- Step 3: Now, install BlueStacks on your PC. It takes some time to install.
- Step 4: Next, download the Hotstar app on your PC. Again, this will take a few minutes.
- Step 5: Once it is downloaded, open the app using BlueStacks. You will install it on BlueStacks as you do it.
- Step 6: Hotstar is installed on BlueStacks now. Now you can open it anytime on your PC. It will open via BlueStacks. So, you will never miss your favourite shows and sports on Hotstar ever again.
This is the step-by-step guide on downloading Hotstar on your PC. I hope it will help you. Thank you for reading. Share your thoughts on the ‘Comments’ section.