Download Hike for PC, Laptop Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
Hike Messenger is a messaging service for smartphones. It is a joint enterprise of Bharti Enterprises and SoftBank. You can use it for messaging. In addition, you can send graphical stickers, emoticons, images, videos etc. It was launched on 12 December 2012.
Do you want to use hike on your PC? If so, then in this article I will tell you how. I will give step-by-step instructions. This is valid for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 versions. Read on to find out more.
Steps To Download Hike On Your PC:-
First of all, there is no PC version of hike. It has not been created yet. It is available on iOS, Android and other mobile platforms. But do not worry, you can use hike on your PC. I will guide you through the process. Let us start.
- As there is no PC version, you would have to download an Android Emulator. It is a virtual device that runs Android apps on your PC. BlueStacks is the most famous among them. It is also very easy to use. First, download BlueStacks from their official website.
- After it is done, install BlueStacks on your PC. It will take some time.
- In the next step, download hike APK file from their official website. Again, this will take a few minutes too.
- Once it is downloaded, open it using BlueStacks. This will install the app on BlueStacks.
- You are all set. Now you can use hike messenger on your PC. It will open via BlueStacks. However, there will be no disturbance on using hike messenger.
This is the full, step-by-step guide on how to download hike messenger on your PC. I hope I was able to help you. Thank you for reading this article. Share your thoughts and feedback on the ‘Comments’ section. Stay tuned for upcoming posts.