How to Delete Quora Account Permanently in 2017
Do you want to delete Quora Account?
In this post, I will tell you how to delete Quora account. Deleting a Quora account is too easy. You can delete a Quora account by following simple steps.
Before I move ahead, let me tell you about Quora.
Quora is a question-and-answer website. In Quora, questions are asked, answered, edited and organised by its user community. Users can interact with one another by editing questions. They can also suggest edits to other users’ answers. It’s a very useful source of information. It can save a lot of your time and effort to search for answers.
Step by Step Guide To Delete Quora Account:
You can delete your account on Quora. If you delete your Quora account, it will delete everything related to your account. This includes your pictures and bio, your answers, blog posts, votes, etc.
So, Follow the below steps to delete your Quora account:
- Open the official Quora website on your browser.
- Click on your name at the top right corner of the screen.
- You will now see a drop-down box. Click on ‘Settings’ option on the box.
- A new page will appear. On that page, go to the ‘Privacy’ settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will find two links of red colour. One will say ‘Deactivate Account’, the other will say ‘Delete Account’.
- Click on the ‘Delete Account’ link. Your Quora Account deletion process will begin.
The account will be deactivated immediately, but it won’t be deleted then. The process will begin. You will get a ‘Reconsideration Time’ of 14 days. If you choose to reactivate your Quora account or had deleted it by mistake, you can do that within this period.
Your account will be deleted forever after this period. You can not recover it again. So, think before you delete your Quora account.
This is it; now you know the entire process of deleting your Quora account. I hope it will help you. Thanks for reading!